(Cervad Ad Exchange)
Get more sales and leads by treating your ads like a tradeable asset
What's the CervAdX Advantage over just using Google or Facebook?
- Get 20x the reach of Google and Facebook, less competition means lower ad costs.
- If Facebook and Google are working well but you’re having trouble scaling further, CervAdX can increase your reach, and potential scale, by 20x.
- 3rd party data integrations provide significantly better targeting, increasing conversion rates.
- Get premium placements for discount prices by having professional ad traders negotiate the best placements and prices.
- 3rd party verification of bids and placements ensures you get exactly what you pay for. Improved data collection and analysis give superior insights into what works, what doesn’t, and what can be done to improve.
- Improved data collection and analysis give superior insights into what works, what doesn’t, and what can be done to improve.
- Custom audiences based on location, geofencing, business type, competitors, employees of businesses, job titles, in-market, B2B, B2C, D2C, and more which allows us to create and target high-intent audiences.
- Upload a list of website URLs and target those We can upload your own CRM prospects and target them
Feeling Constantly Let Down By Your Paid Advertising Partners and Agencies?
It’s something our clients tell us often.
“I hired this company and they promised the world and the only thing that happened was I lost a bunch of money.”
Effective advertising is not easy.
Are you familiar with the Pareto Principle?
It’s a common ratio that shows up across topics, including business and marketing. It says that 80% of consequences come from 20% of actions. On the reverse, it means that 80% of the things people do result in a mere 20% of the total result.
This applies to marketing agencies, too: 80% of agencies that service the small, medium, and startup business market only know how to create things that look like they should work, but really don’t. Meaning they take up 80% of marketing time and budgets but only drive 20% of the total results, often at a negative ROI.
If you’re looking for a new marketing partner, you’ve probably run into the 80% before.
The key is to find the 20% of marketers who drive the 80% of marketing sales.
Which you have just done.
A FRAMEWORK THAT WORKS
Maximizing your results through a 3-step process: Define, Understand, Diversify
“What is your value proposition?” and “Who is your target audience?” are two questions you’ve likely heard before. While these may seem like mundane questions, their specific answers are the keys to any successful marketing campaign.
Your value proposition is the answer to the following question: “If I am your ideal customer, why should I buy from you instead of your competitors?” The more specific, urgent, and exclusive the answer, the easier you’ll find growth. And we’ll help you refine that message and offer of value for each audience.
For each distinct audience, a distinct value proposition must be formulated, tested, deployed, and scaled.
Producing, falling in love with, and spending a bunch of money to push out ads and creative you love, before understanding what your audience thinks, is a cardinal sin of marketing.
Instead, small scale tests, user research, and trial runs help us understand your audience and their motivations, values, incentives, and anxieties before we look to scale budgets and get those big results.
Knowing, instead of guessing or basing decisions purely on experience, is what sets consistently high ROI vs. everything else you might have tried.
Your ads are an investment.
Like the money your financial advisor or money manager may put into stocks, bonds, and other financial instruments on your behalf, ads are not “fire and forget” investments.
And just like financial products, ads need fine-tuning, modification, and sometimes full-blown “re-strategization” based on changes in the market.
CervAdX (CervAd Exchange) is more than just your regular “ads management.” With access to dozens of ad networks and data partners, we trade placements across platforms and optimize for the best ROI. And since half of getting a good ROI is not losing money, we also shut things down when they aren’t performing.